Tuesday 28 September 2010

Are we waiting winter and snow or what?

I'm waiting the first snowflake to fall down from the sky and after that I'll take the skis down from the attic. Last week I started working on these miniature forrest skis and now I have five pairs of them. Did I enjoy making those or not? What shall I do with all of them because I only need one pair? You can also try to make a pair to your self. You'll find a tutorial here. It is not the same that I used but very nice ones too.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the ski's, they are so cute!!
    -Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaisa your skis are wonderful! if you do not know what to do with those that are in excess, I will propose an exchange: If you have not yet begun to make a basket for the cat, instead of the basket I'd take pleasure a pair of skis for my doll house mountain! ah ah!
    if you're okay, I prefer to ski brown .. thanks a lot!
    I started my minis for you, soon I send the package for you!
    kisses! Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kaisa!! Your minis are amazing,I love your style,miniregards from sunny Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caterina; I already made a basket and something else for your cottage and they are waiting to get your address. If you like to have the skis as wel maybe we can arrange something else too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK! I'm happy to hear from you even ski .. I have already prepared for you, brown slippers, something for your kitchen e. .. a surprise ...
    but if you add the skis, I also add the box of tea. is right for you??
    I send you an email with my address!
    thank you so much!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!