Sunday 15 May 2011

Swaps with Gill

This post is dedicated for my dear friend Gill. I had Gill as my christmas swap partner but somehow I forgot to publish my pictures. I'm so sorry about this error. The swap was arranged by Caterina. The swap included something for children and something which was supposed to be under the theme autumn. Here are the gifts Gill made for me as a christmas present. Aren't these fantastic? I love the little baby boys in the box. They have so lovely and tiny clothes that you should see those in nature. And the accessores for little girls are adorable.  Gill is an excellent quilt maker and very good with fabrics. She made me this lovely quilt, pillows and some delicious cupcakes with sweets.


But this is not everything I have swap with Gill. I also made this swap where I promised to make her a sofa bed if she made me bedding for me. I got her part of the swap last week. These bedding are made with a big heart and dedication. I really love these. Thank you so much Gill for having these fantastic and carefully made minis. These are precious part of my collection.
  

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh!! Me encantan esos muñequitos!!! La verdad que son una minis preciosas!!!Besitos.
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swap items are so darling!! I love the twins! I really love the bench/bed that you made and the bedding on it is so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you received is fabuluous, I love the dolls in the box. what you sent is fantastic.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Kaisa,
    Thank you for showing my minis and the kind things you say. It was a pleasure to swap with you and I'm sure we'll do it again soon! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!