Monday 4 July 2011

Miniature exhibition in Turku

Me and my girls.
Last weekend me and my family went to visit Turku. There was medieval markethustle at the same time with this miniature exhibition so we killed two birds with one stone. The miniature exhibiton was great! I'll show you a few pictures but I recomment you to visit it if you are going to visit Turku. They have also website where you find more details of the show.
Puutorin vessa interior
Puutorin vessa-restaurant



















At the medieval market the tables groaned with delicacies, the fierceful knights showed their strength and the handicraftsmen show their skills at the Medieval Market. The whole family may enjoyed the Medieval entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!