Sunday 24 July 2011

Miniature fair in Forssa

Today I visited miniature fair in Forssa. I had lovely time there and made also some shopping. I arrived to Forssa little earlier than the fairs started but there was long queue already. My husband joked to me that I should run so I can be the first one inside, ha hah. I think it was vice thing to arrive early that I could buy the things I had dreamed about..
This picuture was taken about 3-5 minutes after the doors opened!

Mrs Who's table

Johanna Järvenpää's table

Riitta Kaleva's table

Maria Malmström's table

Tiina Honkanen's table
 So, what did I buy? Two lovely carpets.
Made by Pirjo Salmu
 Some wood for my furnitures.
From Päijät-Hämeen nukkekotiyhdistys
Two different kind of blades for my saw. Now I can cut very tight corners and internal cuts.
From Nukkekoti ja Lelu shop
 This lovely crocheted tablecloth.
Made by Tiina Honkanen
Some felt.
From Jaana Pirttojoki's table
 Warm woolen stcocking and crocheted bag for onions.
Made by Riitta Kaleva
Wooden ornaments.
Made by Mrs Who's craft
 A rocking chair which I think looks very realistic!
Made by Christian Lundqvist
Very beautiful crocheted dress.
Made by Maria Malmström
This nice mirror is a true treasure that I dreamed to have and I did!! I'm so happy that I got this one because it was only one this kind. (There was only three of them and all was made from different wood)
Made by Maria Malmström
I had almost the best day of my summer. After the fairs we went to eat with my husband and mother.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations you got so many beautiful treasures. I love the rocking chair and the mirror but all are great. Greetings Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una buena feria, unas buenas compras..¡disfrutalas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Que día mas bonito!. Las compras son estupendas. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your purchases. All items are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olipa kiva markkinapäivitys kuvineen.. mä vielä esittelin sulle noita piianpeilin laatikoitakin, mutten osannut sua yhdistää tänne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei! Virkattu liina oli minulta ja nimi on Tiina Honkanen :-) Kun nyt vaan muistasin sinut ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiitos kaikille kommenteista. Ja kiitos Tiina että korjasit virheeni. Koitin pohjakartasta tihrustaa ketä oli myyjänä. Minä olin muuten se, jolle kirjoitit paperille myyjän nimen. Arvaa vaan oliko paperi jo hukassa kun pääsin kotiin ;D. Jos sinulle jäi vielä ihania virkkauksia niin voisitko lähettää minulle sähköpostia? Olisin kiinnostunut ostamaan vielä pari liinaa.

    Minusta markkinat olivat aivan ihanat ja oli todella kiva päästä juttelemaan myyjien kanssa jotka ovat täältä blogimaailmasta tuttuja. Harmitti vain että käteisvarat loppuivat heti kättelyssä ja monia ihanuuksi jäi myyjien pöydille. Erityisesti Maria sinun virkatut mekot olivat aivan ihania. Se keltainen on vieläkin ajatuksissa..
    Päätin tässä myös, että osallistun ensi kesänä itsekin myyjänä.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!