Sunday 30 October 2011

Two fantastic swap

This month has been so busy. My little girl had her 5th birthday last weekend and of course we have celebrated her with friends and family. I arranged her a princess party. Our house was covered with the colour baby-pink. I made pink bountings, pink cup-cakes, etc. As a birthday gift she got 5 different Zhu Zhu pets which are now running around our livingroom making funny noices.
But about the two swaps I was telling you. I got this lovely chance to participate to a swap called "the attic". Here are the perfect little gifts I recieved.
From Heli

From Kaija

From Maisa

From Piikko

From Hoo
From Tiina
From Tiina


                                     This is what I send for the girls. This picture is borrowd from Tiina's blog.
And I also had this other swap with Hoo earlier this autumn. Hoo asked me, if I would like to make some games her and here you see what kind of goodies she sent me. These are so lovely. I love the tiny origami and the ceramics are also lovely. The tiny truk is so cute. I also like alot the old ABC-book and the old pictures. Thank you Hoo!





















3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all your beautiful gifts. What a fantastic swap. Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicidades a tu hija por su cumpleaños y felicidades a ti por los regalos recibidos, son todos muy bonitos. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your sweet blog! Those teddy bears in the suitcase are so sweet! I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!