Friday 2 December 2011

2nd December

For todays present I made for Torhild some lingerie. I found lovely red potholders. These are great for my christmas kitchen.
I changed 6 gifts with Sari. Sari is an excellent knitter as you can see. She had knitted for me this gorgeus mini pullover. What can I say, I love it!!! I'll show you later this month what I gave to her so I wount spoil the surprise.
Kaija made todays surprise for our dollhouse club calendar. She made these tiny mittens. The colour is perfect with the new pullover.
Thank you girls. You have made my day perfect!

4 comments:

  1. I love the jumper and mittens.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unos trabajos muy bonitos, el jersey está fenomenal.
    Hoy he recibido su regalo de Navidad. Oh!!, tengo que hacer un gran esfuerzo para no abrirlo!!!!!. Muchas gracias. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful gifts, love the pullover.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the gifts are fabulous! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!