Sunday 4 December 2011

4th December

Torhild found some chocolate, sugar and "havreflingor" from todays present. I also sent her the best chocolate I know, which is called Fazer's blue. It melts in you mouth. She told me that she and her family liked it very much. What is your favourite chocolate or candy?
 
My daughter was so cute this morning when she woke me up by asking "Mom, is it morning or night?" She was keen to open her advent calendar. It was half past eight and it was still dark outside, so she couldn't tell what time it was. We went to the kitchen and opened our calendar surprises. Look what waited me!!
Torhild had made me a bowl full with oranges. Aino had made a stunning scarf and Mari had made a lantern. These are treasures to have.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts today too!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts. Enjoy with much pleasure. I wish we had this tradition here.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day I looked for the nice gifts you get or you give to your partner. Beautiful.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosos regalos, felicidades. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice gifts, it's so exciting! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!