Sunday 4 March 2012

Late Valentines day gift for Heli

Our miniature club, called NK-piiri, arranged a Valentines Day swap. The swap was due by the end of February, and it's not a surprise to me that I send my gift almost the latest day possible. I sent my gift to Heli. I recieved my gift from Kaija. She sent me beautifully crocheted curtains and tablecloth. So tiny and perfectly made. And a bouquet of roses. The picture is from her blog bacause my camera is not working properly at the moment. Thank you Kaija, you made my day!


5 comments:

  1. Your gift to Heli is wonderful! I am sure she is very happy to get it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantásticos regalos!! Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gifts. I like the basket.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy here:) Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tuoi cestini sono incantevoli! Complimenti, sei bravissima. Grazie per esserti unita al mio blog. A presto!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!