Friday 18 May 2012

Patricias birthday

My birthday present for Patty was this rusty old chair with two antique jars.
Patricia turns ? years old today and she got a pleasant surprise when she get to unwrap all the lovely miniatures she got from her miniature friend.

We all greet her with mini hugs and wish her a happy birthday.
Rosella made beautiful stitching.
Simona send PAtty these lovely French style items. I love the little note book and the Eiffel tower.
These are perfect for the garden. These are made by Karen.
Drora made cute little flowers and a box coverd with tiny little seashells. I love the water machine and the jewelry are stunning.
These are mady by Fabiola. I think she has been remembering the memories from our childhood while making these fantastic miniatures.
Maria made this amazing set of bedding. I think she has been thinking of the beach while crafting all this, what do you think?
These are made by Teruka. Terukas pillows are very chabby and chic. I love the basket with the perfect little butterfly.
Gillian is very talenterd girl what comes to fabrics. She has made a stunning quilt with two matching pillow.
I love this display. So funny :-) It is made by Sandra.




5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Patty!
    Thank you Kaisa for arranging this.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet gifts. Thank you Kaisa for organizing.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Patty! I don't see my present, though... I hope you got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Patty has recieved your gift. It was my mistake not to publish the picture. I'm so sorry. Somehow I find your mail from the wrong folder.

      Delete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!