Thursday 13 December 2012

NK-club swap

Not only I had swap with Gill I have also been part of our dollhouse club Advent swap. We made 3 different gifts for each other. We have a list where we get to see which gifts we get to open each day. All recieved gifts have been very beautiful little creations.

Day 10 HoO gave us three Pupu Tupuna children's books. i used to love these as a child.
Day 9 Jenna made the beautiful rug. I'll put it to my attic.
Day 8 I gave a moomin mug.
Day 7 was a lantern from Mari
Day 6 was a little display from Minimami
Day 5 was from Kaija. It was a beautiful flower wreath.
Day 4 was made by Maisa. Beautifully crocheted basket with three silver ornaments.
Day3 RiSa gave us some Christmas decorations in a box.
Day 2 was a DIY kit made by Piikko.
Dec. 1 We received some books made by Tiinatii.
30.11. was a white coat rack made by Heli.
29.11. Tiina surprised us with this stunning little powder.

Thank you girls. Every day has been like Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. Que bonitos!! me encantan!
    Besos de las Malu´s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tradition! It is such a pleasure to make gifts for friends and receive these gorgeous pieces from them.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!