Sunday 3 April 2011

A doll and some books

I made this doll while I was on a holiday. It's made from Parnells kit. It's easy to use kits when you are away from home because the kit usually include almost everything you need. Her name is Elisabeth and She has a scarf in her face because the kids has played with her a lot.
For some time ago I found book covers from somewhere in the blogland. Sorry, I can't remember where but thank's for the blogger who shared the covers. These books doesn't have real pages inside, instead I cut the pages from a magazine.



3 comments:

  1. Niin suloinen nukke! Ja kirjatkin onnistuivat erittäin hyvin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice, and wow!!!!You made real clothpegs..you are really good.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miltonia - I'm the blogger that shared the book covers. I'm so happy to see that someone used them! :)If anyone wants a copy they can find them at my blog: http://knottybynature.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-gift-for-my-followers.html

    -jenya

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!