Sunday 17 April 2011

Happy easter!

My blog has been little quiet lately because I'm working with a gift for my mother as a mothersday present. I can't share it with you yeat but it is only a few week and I can show you what it is. 
I had a swap with Mari. Here are the books and chocolate which she sent for me. I think these are true treasures to have. The chocolate looks so delicious that I could eat all of them and the books are perfect with the pictures and everything. Thank you so much Mari! My parcel for you is coming very soon! Please be patient.




Meanwhile, here are my easter miniatures for this year. I made some Mignon eggs which are filled with nougat chocolate, yammy. Happy easter to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Kasia. I'm glad you like them. Also your Easter miniatures make me hungry ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy easter to you too!
    Lovely miniatures!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Have you really done some Miniature Mignon eggs, that is Something! So COOL!
    Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Los bombones estan muy apetecibles y los huevos son muy originales. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!