Saturday 8 December 2012

Advent swap day 4-8

Advent swap goes on. Every morning is like Christmas for me thank's to Gill.

Day 4 I received some beautiful gift wrap from Gill.
 I sent for Gill a dollhouse book which is made by Maria Malmström.
 Day 5 and I opened two very lovely patisserie cushions. I think Gills cushions are fabulous.
These felt boots are made by Petra. I gave these for Gill because she has told me that sometimes they have a chilly house.

 Finland is 95 years old country and it is situated in northern Europe. December 6 it's our Independece day. Happy birthday to Finland! 
Gill sent me a collection of sparkly Christmas candles. I think the candels are perfect for this days display.

Day 6 I sent Gill a Christmas mug.
 Yesterday was day 7 and Gill sent for me some lovely fabric packs.
Gill received a design purse.
 Today I opened these sweet Tilda cushion and decoration. Gill knows my passion for Tilda :)
 
 Gill will open her gift to find this design bag.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oi mitä ihanuuksia! Oletko tehnyt itse tuon design-laukun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos. Design-laukku on omaa käsialaa.

      Delete

Your comment makes me happy!

Thank you!
Gracias!
Tack!
Kiitos!
Danke!
Grazie!
Dankzegging!
Asante!
Takk!
Dankie!
Agradecimento!
Merci!
תודה
Köszönöm!